2.01.2023

Welcome to February!

Happy February, folks!

2023 is proving to be a busy year already. I'm just getting over pneumonia, so apologies for the lack of updating. I do have some news, though. Some that I can share, and some that I must wait to share.

Here's what I can share: Production on the entire COLLIDE series is done and the audiobooks are coming. While EPISODE FOUR is out now, the remaining three installments are pending approval from ACX. Once approved, they'll be available for purchase. I'm super happy with how these came out. (You can score free codes for EPISODE FOUR by heading to my Author Facebook page.)

We're nearing the finish line on DEADLY LITTLE SECRET. I'm both scared and excited to finish this one. I love these characters and this world, but it's time to finish this bad boy. I do have a publisher I intend to send it to upon completion. So, fingers crossed all goes well! This is a New Adult title that sometimes edges on the Adult bracket. It is a standalone title and will be over 60k words. So, it's a full-length novel.

There is some other news I'm eager to share... but I must wait. Just know, it's good news!

Now, how about a reading update? I recently finished reading SOME DESPERATE GLORY - check out my review here - and it's a good one. If you haven't already, add it to your TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment