2.20.2023

Book Deal and Other News!

I've been wanting to announce this for a bit now, but I had to wait until the contract was signed. Time  After Time, my little weirdo Young Adult romance, has found a home with Evernight Teen. I've been wanting to work with Evernight Teen for some time now. In fact, I've submitted multiple books to them but things just didn't work out. (Understandably!) So, I'm thrilled to be partnering with them on this book. Once I know more details, you'll know them! For now, just know it has a publisher behind it.

Now, onto Deadly Little Secret: I've finally changed the name. It's now titled To Hell, With Love... and it's out on submission. I love, love, love this book. Like Time After Time, this New Adult romance is a standalone title. It is not connected to any of my other titles. It's snarky, angsty and full of romance. (There are even a couple of spicy scenes that border on Adult.) I don't know when I'll have news - if any - on this one. But fingers crossed it finds a home because I would love Lila and Jay's story to reach as many readers as possible.

With those two done, what am I working on now?

Just One Night: A 10k word LGBTQ+ New Adult novella that is being written for an anthology. If it gets picked, I'm hoping to share more about it soon. If not, I'll save it and maybe develop it more down the line. (I'm 5K words in, so it's almost done.)

Grow Up & Blow Away: My standalone New Adult contemporary romance. This one is coming later this year and I'm self-publishing it. That's only because this one is pretty close to my heart. I've been working on this story for over seven years now. The version that I'm working on at the moment is an entirely new draft and it's probably my favorite WIP to date. It's steamy, but fun. I like Monica and Dillon and I think you guys will, too. (There will be a new cover coming later this year.)

Untitled Kiss Novella: I'm writing an Adult story for a contest on the Kiss app. It'll be around 10k words and it's like nothing I've written before. More details at a later date.

As We Fall: Another LGBTQ+ title I'm excited to share. This is a Young Adult book - the first of a duology - and it'll be released later this year.

Survival Instinct: I'm also re-writing Survival Instinct. I'm self-publishing this one in December. It's a full-length zombie story with romance. It's the book I've been wanting to release for years. I love Raven and I can't wait for you guys to read the new take on this story. It's much cleaner, and a hell of a lot stronger. 

Now, onto to some more goodies: Collide: Book One, Collide: Book Three, and Collide: Book Four are now available as audiobooks. There's a production issue on Collide: Book Two, so I'm hoping that is fixed soon so we can get it out. The audiobook for Stouthearted is finally available, too. I'm hoping to have even more audiobooks coming in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment