1.16.2023

Updates on DEADLY LITTLE SECRET, Audiobooks, and more!

We're halfway through the month already and a lottttt is going on. I've passed the halfway mark on DEADLY LITTLE SECRET. It's almost done and I'm excited. I'm in the midst of an action-packed chapter right now, and knowing how the story will eventually end? I'm loving seeing how these characters develop - I don't outline, as I've found they just don't work for me, but I always have an idea of how the story ends. This book is much spicier than anything I've written to date. You can read an UNEDITED version of the first seventeen chapters on Wattpad now.

Audiobooks: All three novels in the EMILE REED CHRONICLES are now available in audiobook. I'm working on getting the digital shorts in audiobook, too, but I've hit a hiccup with NEW BEGINNINGS. I'm waiting to hear what's going on from ACX. Fingers crossed that is taken care of soon. The audiobooks for the COLLIDE novellas, THANKS FOR THE VENOM, and STOUTHEARTED are also in production. They should be coming very, very soon.

I still have no news on TIME AFTER TIME. I'm hoping that changes soon, but that's just how publishing works, unfortunately. It's a lot of waiting. I'm still hopeful it finds a home. For the time being, here's a snippet of the book. (I loveeeeee this book.)


Along with finishing up DEADLY LITTLE SECRET, I'm hard at work on AS WE FALL. This book, guys. I adore these characters. It's an LGBTQ+ romance featuring aliens. (If you loved the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout, you'll love this one.) I've had a blast writing this book. As you're all aware, I'm sure, I initially planned to release this book a long time ago. But the drafts were always... lacking. I just couldn't release them into the world because I simply didn't love them. I'm happy to say that has finally changed with this draft of the story.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment