1.01.2023

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Last year, THANKS FOR THE VENOM was finally released through InkSpell Publishing. This is a book I started years ago, and I'd never really been sure if it would find a home... but it did! It's currently available in both eBook and paperback wherever books are sold, and at some point this year, it'll be available in audiobook. I'm excited to continue to share Harley's story with everyone. (Book reviewers: If you'd like to review the title, THANKS FOR THE VENOM is now on NetGalley.)

I also finished writing TIME AFTER TIME last year. The book is out on submission. I'm hoping to have news by February. If it doesn't get picked up, I'll put it up for pre-order later on. 

So, what's coming this year?

Right now, I'm finishing up DEADLY LITTLE SECRET. I adore this book. It's been nice writing New Adult lately, so expect more New Adult titles from me. This book feels like a mix of WICKED by Jennifer L. Armentrout and BORN RECKLESS by Keary Taylor. It's fun, flirty and full of action. It's a paranormal romance and I'm expecting to have this draft finished by the end of January. (I'm around 30K words into it right now, so that is possible.)

I'm also working on AS WE FALL. This alien book has been in the works for yearsssssss. I never released it because was never happy with it. I've re-written this book more than any other. I'm on draft eight, I believe, and I'm finally happy with how it's coming along. This one will be out later this year.

And the third, and final book, that I'm working on right now is GROW UP & BLOW AWAY. This is a New Adult contemporary romance, and guys, it's really, really good. Monica is one of my favorite leads. She's not the usual sarcastic lead you'll find in my books, but she's awesome. I can't wait for you all to experience her love story with Dillion.

I have other books in progress - REBIRTH, LEAVE ME HAUNTED, and CHRISTMAS NOVELLA #2 - but those will not be touched until February. 

I should note: DEADLY LITTLE SECRET is going out on submission in late February. As of right now, I have no intention to self-publish it. If it doesn't sell, then yes, I'll self-publish it... but I'm holding out hope that this book will find a home.

One final update: COLLIDE is finally, finally, finally available in a collected paperback. You can purchase it now for $12.99 through Amazon. It's being titled COLLIDE: THE ANTHOLOGY. As far as I know, the eBooks will not be made into a single volume. The individual episodes are still available as eBooks. Audiobooks are coming soon, too. 

I'm hoping to be more active on here this year.

If you're not already, make sure to follow me on social media:

@NicoleSobon895 on TikTok

@Paintthisred on Instagram

@NicoleSobon on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment