12.06.2022

Looking Ahead to 2023: New Releases and More!

As the year comes to a close, let's take a quick look ahead to 2023.

I have a bunch of books set to come out next year, all of which are now available to pre-order through Amazon:

  1. As We Fall (The Shaden Duet, Book One) -- Oct. 17th, 2023
  2. Grow Up & Blow Away -- Nov. 1st, 2023
  3. Untitled Christmas Novella -- Nov. 13th, 2023
  4. Rebirth: An Emile Reed Chronicles Prequel Novel -- Dec. 5th, 2023

These are all confirmed to go out next year. There will be no cancellations. These are definitely happening. I also have a few titles that are done but are out on submission at the moment (TIME AFTER TIME being the main one). I'll (hopefully) have news on that one after the New Year.

I have other books I want to release next year, but I'm only committing to these four. This way I don't overwork myself and make promises I can't keep.

Also, I'll be back on Dreame soon. CAPTURE will potentially be exclusive to Dreame. While I did revise it, I don't feel comfortable re-publishing it, so I've opted to go in a new direction.

<3 Nicole Sobon

No comments:

Post a Comment