11.15.2022

'TIME AFTER TIME' is Complete!

After what feels like forever, TIME AFTER TIME is complete.

This is a book that I never intended to write. In fact, I was browsing my cover designer's website looking to revamp the covers for SUBMERGED and STOUTHEARTED... when I landed on the below cover. I instantly fell in love with it. I can't say why, I really don't know. All I knew was that I needed to purchase the cover and write a book centered around it. So, I did just that. TIME AFTER TIME was born that day, and it was officially completed last week.

Funnily enough, I ended up going back and adding another 2k words to it after I initially finished it. I've since put it aside to force myself to avoid adding to it. (I'll continue to add onto it otherwise, and sometimes, those additions are not always good!) 


It is currently on submission and I'm hoping it finds a home. If it doesn't, I'll self-publish it early next year. That's only if I can't find a home for the book. Either way, you guys are getting a lot of content from me next year. Two confirmed releases on my end, and depending on where TIME AFTER TIME lands, it could be a 2023 release. ;)

I'm also working on DEADLY LITTLE SECRET - my New Adult paranormal romance. I love, love, love this story, and it'll be going on submission around February/March of next year. Lila and Jay, guys, they're my favorite couple I've written to date.

Outside of that, I'm drafting AS WE FALL and working on an untitled Christmas novella that I snuck in for preorder yesterday. Cover and image to come soon!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment