11.04.2022

NEWS: 2023 Release, A New Edition of 'Capture,' and Plenty More!

It has been a bit since I've updated this but there's plenty to write about, so let's talk updates, shall we?

First up, new releases! I went some time without releasing books and that is finally changing. I'm excited to say that GROW UP AND BLOW AWAY and AS WE FALL are both available for pre-order. Both are set for release in late 2023. GROW UP AND BLOW AWAY is a standalone New Adult contemporary romance, while AS WE FALL is the first in a duology.

Next up is the new edition of CAPTURE: I unpublished CAPTURE across all platforms a while ago. I even deleted it from Wattpad. Why? I hated the edition that was out there. My writing has improved drastically since I first began writing books in 2010. So, I rewrote it. I still love this story and want it to find readers... but I also knew it needed a lot of work. I'm not sure what will happen to it, or if it'll be republished anytime soon, but I am changing the title. The current working title is AUTUMN RISING, but I doubt that'll stick. 

More updates? Yep! There's plenty more.

TIME AFTER TIME: Guys, it's done. I finished the story I feared I would never finish. I've even submitted it to a publisher. (An indie one that I feel would be a good fit for it.) It'll be a bit before I have news on it, but I'll have news... at some point!

DEADLY LITTLE SECRET: My favorite project I'm currently working on. It's a New Adult Paranormal Romance and I adore Lila and Jay so, so, so much. The goal is to submit it to publishers in January/February. I have no intention of self-publishing this one.

AS WE FALL: This is my NaNo project this year. I'm thrilled with this new draft. If you've been following the blog for the past few years, this book has gone through various drafts. I hated all of them. All. Of. Them. This new one, though, is great. Aliens. Romance. Action. A duology. It's fun and I'm excited to finally share it next year. (Again, pre-orders are now live on Amazon!)

There will be another Christmas story next year, too. I don't have a title yet, and I don't have a cover, but expect pre-orders for that project to hit late next month. Like ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS, it'll be New Adult and will be very romance-centric.

If there's something you'd like to see from me, let me know! I want to hear what you guys think!

And don't forget, you can check out THANKS FOR THE VENOM now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment