6.18.2017

New to My Shelves!


So, I've been avoiding doing these kind of posts for awhile now because I have an insane "to-read" pile as it is. (Seriously, it's live ten stacks high right now!) But I'm terrible at avoiding the used library book sale...and Amazon, and so I'm back at it!





Books from the Library Book Sale:
Forever by Judy Blume
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholkelume
The Time-Traveling Fashionista at the Palace of Marie Antoinette by Bianca Turetsky and Sandra Suy
The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab
The Edge of Nowhere (Whidbey Island Saga #1) by Elizabeth George
Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga #1) by Jennifer Donnelly
The Waking Engine by David Edison
Full Tilt by Neal Shusterman
The Night Season (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell #4) by Chelsea Cain

Fun fact: This is my second copy of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I had a hardcover edition I purchased upon its release, but I've since lost it somehow. So I re-bought it to finally read it.




Other Purchased Books:
Power Up by Kate Leth and Matt Cummings
All the Stars Left Behind by Ashley Graham
Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia


NetGalley Books:
Love Is Both Wave and Particle by Paul Cody
Abomination by Jane Dougherty
Shadow Fall by Audrey Grey
In 27 Days by Alison Gervais
36 Questions That Changed My Mind About You by Vicki Grant


I'm ending this post by announcing that I'm officially re-publishing SPARK, the short story that takes place before SUBMERGED and is told from Glate's point-of-view. It'll be completely free...but as an Amazon exclusive. (It may show up as $0.99 for a bit while I work out the free stuff.) I'm re-publishing it because, honestly, I adore Taylen and Glate, and the more stories I'm able to share from their world the better. Who knows? Maybe I'll write an extended epilogue one of these days.

P.S. Check back on Tuesday for a sneak-peek at Collide: Book Two! Don't worry, it won't spoil the first book for you. I made sure of that. It's more of a "sorry-it-took-so-long" to those that read the original edition of Collide.With the series having found new life with InkSpell Publishing, I'm just really, really excited to share these characters with more readers. =D


<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment