3.25.2017

New to My Shelves!


It has been quite some time since I've done one of these, but since I didn't have a second review ready for this week, I figured it was time to get back into old habits.



Books From the Library Book Sale:
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
  • Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
  • Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
  • Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  • Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Lost Slayer by Christopher Golden
  • The Confession (Fear Street) by R.L. Stine
I really should avoid the book sale, but I couldn't. (In my defense, I did take my nephew who really wanted to go, so it's really not my fault.) However, I did find some wonderful books this time around. I managed to snag the complete Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy for under five bucks, and since I (sadly) haven't read it yet, I couldn't help myself. I also managed to find a brand new copy of Flat-Out Love, as well as a semi-used Buffy book to add to my ever-growing collection.


 

Books Purchased in General:
  • The Struggle (Titan #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I'm so behind on my reading, that I haven't even read this series yet, but I'm planning on it soon. I swear.


NetGalley Books:
  • Riot Street by Tyler King
  • Other Where: Muddy Waters by Sara O. Thompson

A general update:

I will be keeping up with blogging, but after being diagnosed with liver issues, I will only be able to maintain 2 reviews a week. If you're an author hoping to reach out to me for a review, at this time, I won't be able to do it. I'm focusing on my Net Galley books these days and trying to squeeze in books I own inbetween. Hopefully, things will calm down in the coming months and I'll be able to up my reading limit in due time.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment