10.18.2015

New to My Shelves!

Purchased:
  • Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
  • Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 1 (AKA Jessica Jones) by Brian Michael Bendis
I'm a few chapters into Black Widow: Forever Red and it's pretty great so far. As for Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 1, I've already read and loved, loved, loved the Alias omnibus, but I had to purchase the new trade paperbacks because I adore David Mack's artwork. I mean, just look at that cover! (By the way, Jessica Jones is heading to Netflix next month. You should watch it!) 


Review Copies via NetGalley:
  • Side-Kicked by Russell Brettholtz (Review here.)
  • Bitch Planet: Vol. 1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick 
  • Sugar Skulls by Lisa Mantchev and Glenn Dallas 
  • Friction by Sawyer Bennett

I actually own the first three issues of Bitch Planet, but I never got around to reading them, so I was excited to find the first volume on Net Galley. It was the extra push I needed to find time to start the series. I love KSD's Captain Marvel runs, so I'm pretty excited for Bitch Planet. As for Sugar Skulls and Friction? Both looked appealing, and I can't wait to dive into them soon!

What books did you get this week? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment