9.07.2015

DECODING EVIE Coming This Friday!


I'm still putting the final touches on it, but I've officially uploaded Decoding Evie for preorder through Draft2Digital. What does this mean? You'll be able to pre-order the story soon through Kobo, iTunes, Nook, and Scribd. (I can't post a preorder to Amazon right now, unfortunately.)

I'm very, very excited about this one because it's a rom-com. It's fun and flirty. It's a nice quick read if you're looking for some full with romance.

I'll have the full description soon, but I can tell you that it's a novella and that it'll only cost $0.99!

I'm also working on We Are All Strangers, which should be out soon. Unfortunately, I had to spend a couple grand on my dog's surgery last month, so funds are a bit tight at the moment. Once I've ordered a cover, I'll be sure to go ahead and publish it!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment