10.19.2014

New to My Shelves: NYCC Edition!


I would have posted this last weekend, but I didn't return home from NYCC until Monday (the 13th), so I figured I'd hold off on posting a New to My Shelves post until today.


The free books I got from NYCC:
  • Bound by Night by Larissa Ione
  • Red Rising by Pierce Brown
  • In the Blood by Lisa Unger
  • Tween Hobo Off the Rails (Review can be found here.)
  • The Glittering World by Robert Levy
  • Things Half in Shadow by Alan Finn
  • The Fearless by Emma Pass
  • Courtney Crumrin: Volume 1 by Ted Naifeh (this wasn't free; it was a signed copy I purchased)
  • Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
  • Rise Again Below Zero by Ben Tripp
  • The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig
  • Phoenix Island by John Dixon
  • Are You My Boyfriend? by C.B. Bryza (Review can be found here.)

I didn't purchase too many books this week since I spent way too much money during NYCC, but I did grab a few.

 eBooks that I purchased:
  • Losing Track by Trisha Wolfe 
  • Fractured Lines by Jen McLaughlin




eBooks From the Library:
  • Breaking All Her Rules by Maisey Yates
  • Flirting with Maybe by Wendy Higgins
  • Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
  • Deliver Me by Kate Jarvik Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment