10.21.2014

Happy Release Day, STOUTHEARTED!


The day is finally here! Stouthearted is finally available for you to read!
This book was a pain in my butt. It took a lot longer to write than I'd initially planned, although life being a jerk might have also had an effect on that, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. I think I tied things up rather nicely. *Fingers Crossed!*



eBook Price: $2.99
Paperback Price: $9.99

Note: The paperback price will go up soon, once I set up expanded distribution, so grab it at this price while you can. (This is because CreateSpace requires the price to go up for expanded distribution, unfortunately.)

Here's what I can say about Stouthearted without spoiling anything:
1. Chapter Nineteen and Chapter Twenty are pretty dang emotional.
2. There's a new romance that develops in the story (no, it doesn't involve the main three).
3. There is a happy ending of sorts for nearly everyone.
4. This really is the final book. I promise. I have no intention of revisiting these characters because there's nothing left to tell.
5. The paperbacks are really, really, really pretty and I would highly suggest picking one up. ;)

If you enjoy Stouthearted, I would really appreciate it if you left a review on sites like Amazon, Goodreads, and so on. =)

Now back to working on my next project!
<3 Nicole

Edited to add a quick giveaway! The first ten people to send me some sort of proof of purchase (eBook or paperback) will receive signed swag from me (US only as I'm too broke to do international shipping, sorry!)... and I'll even pick one of those ten people to receive a signed Stouthearted paperback copy. ;) There is no deadline for this. It's whenever I hit ten e-mails (send all e-mails to NicoleWritesYA@gmail.com). I'll announce the conclusion of the giveaway, as well as the winners, on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment