5.23.2014

Review copies of The Emile Reed Chronicles for Book Bloggers.

Since Facebook clearly hates me and only shows my posts to 12 people out of 600+, I decided it was time to post this over here.


So, here's the deal. The Emile Reed Chronicles is complete. Which is awesome, right? Right! But now I need to start spreading the word about the series. I am going to schedule a tour for Program 13 over the summer, but for right now, I figured I'd make it so that any blogger that is interested can request to review the entire series. I will send you an eBook copy of the Emile Reed Chronicles (The Complete Series). Don't worry, this eBook does include the digital shorts!

If you're interested, all you need to do is e-mail me at NicoleWritesYA@gmail.com with your blog URL and your Goodreads page.

(Bloggers: You can also request copies of Capture and Submerged, too. But this is mainly for the Emile Reed Chronicles since it's complete.)

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment