5.25.2014

New to My Shelves!


This is a little late since I had a bit too much fun relaxing today. Oops!

I didn't get much. I still have a huge TBR pile to tackle, and I need to be careful with money until June, but I did grab some exciting books.

eBooks for Review:
  • Elemental Hunger by Elana Johnson
  • Divine Vices by Melissa Parkin
Okay, so Elana actually sent me Elemental Hunger almost two weeks ago, but I forgot to mention that. (Sorry!) I'll be reading this one next week. My review will be up between June 12-21st. As for Divine Vices, I'll be reviewing that one in late June/early July. (Thanks, Melissa for sending it over!)

From NetGalley:
  • Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
I'm a fan Angelini fan. I read Starcrossed and really enjoyed it, but I have yet to read the rest of the series... even though I own all of the books. Still, I'm excited to read this one. It sounds like it'll be a interesting read.


eBooks Purchased:
  • Sacrifice Me: The Demon (Episode 1) by Sarra Cannon
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (A Gamble Brothers Novel) by J. Lynn
eBooks from the Library:
  • Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
I've been wanting to read this one since it was released, so I'm going to try and sneak it in this week!

Also, these pretties came in this week! If you're going to the Indie Bookfest in Orlando this summer, these will be available in some of the bags. I'm sending in a bunch of swag, including the new Program 13 bookmarks that will be here this week! Every piece of swag will be signed, too!


And finally, I just finished designing some Capture swag. This swag will be exclusive to people that purchase a copy of the eBook before June 16th. If you live in the US and you've purchased a copy of Capture for your e-reader, send me an e-mail with a screenshot of your receipt (block out personal information), and I'll send you some signed bookmarks! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment