9.08.2013

New to My Shelves!




Bought:
  • Wait for You by J. Lynn
  • The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
  • Waking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld #11) by Kelley Armstrong
  • Black Widow by Devin Grayson and J.G. Jones
  • Strikeforce Morituri: The Last Stand
I went to my local library for their monthly book sale, and picked up a few reads. Library book sales are a very dangerous thing. I usually end up waiting to purchase all of the things. I'm trying to limit myself to four books per trip though. ;)

ARCs Received:
  • Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn
I won a digital ARC of this from the lovely folks at Entangled. You guys, I'm so excited to read this tomorrow. I've been waiting for it for such a long time now. *fangirl screams*

Where I've Been: I'm currently in my writing cave, finishing up Collide. This book is personal for me. It's not just a romance. There are smexy scenes, but that isn't the entire focus of the book. It is definitely a character story. You should be able to pre-order it come early October through iTunes, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. (I don't think you'll be able to pre-order it through Amazon since I'm doing the pre-order through Smashwords.) 

I will share the official synopsis later this month.

As We Fall. You're probably going to see this pop-up on my Twitter timeline every now and then. I can't really talk much about what it is, but I'm excited.

Reviews coming up this week: 
Frigid (Frigid #1) by J. Lynn
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The F- It List by Julie Halpern
Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment