- Wait for You by J. Lynn
- The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
- Waking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld #11) by Kelley Armstrong
- Black Widow by Devin Grayson and J.G. Jones
- Strikeforce Morituri: The Last Stand
- Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn
Where I've Been: I'm currently in my writing cave, finishing up Collide. This book is personal for me. It's not just a romance. There are smexy scenes, but that isn't the entire focus of the book. It is definitely a character story. You should be able to pre-order it come early October through iTunes, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. (I don't think you'll be able to pre-order it through Amazon since I'm doing the pre-order through Smashwords.)
I will share the official synopsis later this month.
As We Fall. You're probably going to see this pop-up on my Twitter timeline every now and then. I can't really talk much about what it is, but I'm excited.
Reviews coming up this week:
Frigid (Frigid #1) by J. Lynn
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The F- It List by Julie Halpern
Unchained (Nephilim Rising #1) by J. Lynn