5.06.2013

Saying Goodbye to "Capture".


Capture was the first novel that I ever wrote. I actually wrote it during NaNoWriMo 2010. The first draft sucked. Seriously. But I was still proud of myself for finishing a novel. I adored Autumn and Ian, and I couldn't wait to share them with the world. Once I finished revisions last August, I made the story available through all of the e-retailers thinking I'd find other readers that loved Autumn and Ian as much as me.

Unfortunately, that never happened.

As a writer, it is hard to focus on a story when you know that most readers hate it.
Release was originally going to be my next project, followed by Deprogrammed, since some readers have been waiting since 2010 for more of Autumn and Ian. When I saw the poor response to Capture, I decided to just skip ahead to Deprogrammed.

I have a lot invested in Autumn's story, but honestly, sometimes you just have to learn to let things go.

So, I'm letting Capture go.

I will unpublish the title on June 1st, 2013. After that, you will not be able to purchase a copy.

At some point, I may write Release.
I just don't have it in me right now.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment