12.30.2012

New to My Shelves (21)




Books Purchased This Week:
  • Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout --- FINALLY!
  • Suicide Watch by Kelley York


Yes, I finally got a new Kindle. (Merry Christmas to me!) New Kindle means that I went a bit crazy in the Kindle store. This week I purchased/downloaded the following books:



Kindle eBooks:
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  • Don't Turn Around (PERSEF0NE #1) by Michelle Gagnon
  • The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence #1) by Jessica Sorensen
  • Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths #1) by K.A. Tucker
  • Significance (Significance #1) by Shelly Crane
  • Neverfall (Everneath #1.5) by Brodi Ashton 
  • Daynight by Megan Thomason
  • Witch Born (Witch Song #2) by Amber Argyle

What books did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. YAY FOR A NEW KINDLE! I've had my for almost two years now, and I kind of want a new one... but I love my Kindle.

    Hopeless, The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, and Ten Tiny Breaths are three books that I have put on my MUST READ NOW list! I have Ten Tiny Breaths. But all of the Kindle books look amazing! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know what you mean. My original Kindle died earlier this year, so I had to replace it, so I decided to just upgrade to a Fire. It's pretty snazzy, but I miss my old Keyboard Kindle sometimes.

    ReplyDelete