12.31.2012

My Favorite Books of 2012!

I've read a lot of fantastic books this year. So, in no particular order, here are my top five favorite reads of 2012:


 

1) I'm going to cheat and list every Jennifer L. Armentrout book that I've read this year as one entry: Jennifer continues to amaze me. I have yet to be disappointed by one of her books. Honestly? For me? Deity and Opal were, by far, my favorite reads this year.


 

2) On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street #1) by Samantha Young: I loved this book, it's really as easy as that.

 

3) Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer: This book was fantastic. I didn't really have high expectations after reading Cinder & Ella, another fairytale adaption, which, while I enjoyed, wasn't that great. Thankfully, Cinder proved to be an amazing read. Now, I'm just going to need Scarlet to come out a bit sooner...

 

4) Wool (Wool #1) by Hugh Howey: This was actually released last year, but I only just recently got around to reading it, but wow. Easily one of the best novelettes that I've ever read. Yes, ever.

 

5) Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick: This book has gotten a lot of mixed feedback from readers, which is entirely understandable, but I absolutely loved it. For me, well, I read this book back in January, and I still find myself thinking about it from time to time.

I won't be around much today, so I just want to wish all of you a very safe and happy new year. You guys have been amazing this year. Even though I don't have a lot of readers, I appreciate those that I do have - you're all wonderful, and I adore each and every one of you.

<3 Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I just posted mine as well! I agree with you about JLA - although I haven't read Cursed or any Covenant books lol. Her Gamble Brothers series is pretty good, if you like romance.

    Here's mine: A Look at 2012

    P.S. You might see yourself somewhere in there...

    ReplyDelete