12.18.2012

ALLEGIANCE is Live!

I know, I know. I never stick to my release dates.
But after running the novelette through Grammarly one more time last night, and reading through my beta notes, I fixed all of the typos I found and made changes where I needed to. Now that I'm done and happy with the final product, I figured there was no reason to sit on it until the 25th. So, as of about an hour ago, Allegiance is now live!


Allegiance (The Emile Reed Chronicles, #1.5) by Nicole Sobon
22 pages
Published: December 18th 2012 
Goodreads Description:
No one was supposed to get hurt.
Both Hayden and Emile had.
I was supposed to retain an emotional distance from them.
I hadn’t.

ALLEGIANCE is a digital short complete at approximately 7,000 words.
Purchase links: Smashwords -- Amazon 

I have no control over when Allegiance will go live on Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Sony, Apple, etc. My guess is that at some point next week it'll be available through most eBook retailers. (I'm distributing it through Smashwords, so it takes some time.)

<3 Nicole

1 comment:

  1. YAYYY!!!! *Cheers* I hope everyone enjoys Allegiance as much as I did!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete