12.22.2012

Saturday Update!

This is super late, but I've been incredibly busy today, so I haven't really been near my computer. But! I do have some updates. :)

If you "like" me on Facebook, chances are you've already seen the new covers for the Emile Reed series. If you don't, well, I changed the covers. I loved the original covers, but distributors weren't happy with the barcode font used on the covers (understandable). In order to avoid fighting with them, I decided to give the series a face lift.

Here are the new covers for Program 12, Program 13 and Allegiance:


I'm not the best with Photoshop, but I like how they came out.

I've also contacted a professional cover designer to re-do the cover for Capture. So it is safe to say that I've been in cover hell this weekend, haha.

Now, onto "Collide": There are TWO versions of Collide. Yeah, I know, I know. There's the version that I've been sharing teasers from, and then there's the version I started on Friday. The one that I've been sharing teasers from? It is going to be reworked and turned into a different book. The new one that I started on Friday? That one is Collide. It's definitely more Gemma and Ben, and I reallyyyyyy can't wait to share it with all of you in February.

Tomorrow I plan on locking myself in my room to work on chapter six of Capture from Ian's POV (editing), and We Are All Strangers. I still have to do one final read through on two shorts before I hit publish on that one.

These should be coming in soon (Allegiance bookmarks):


Those of you who have signed up for the Emile Reed street team (there are only two of you so far), you will receive these shortly after they come in.

I also ordered some Collide swag. Look for a giveaway for that in late January. ;)

Look for reviews over the weekend!

<3 Nicole

1 comment: