11.18.2012

New to My Shelves (16)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday.


Books Won/Received for Review:
Big thank you to Elana Johnson for sending me a signed copy of Everneath (I actually read this one last year and enjoyed it), as well as a big thank you to St. Martin's Press for sending me a copy of Fated.

Books Purchased:
I actually purchased an eBook copy of this book last week but I loved the cover too much not to purchase a paperback copy.


eBooks purchased this week:
  • Grounded by G.P. Ching
  • Rightful King by Michael Rudin
  • Apocalypsis: Book 1, Kahayatle (Apocalypsis #1) by Elle Casey [Freebie]
  • How to Marry an Alien (My Alien Romance #3) by Magan Vernon
  • The Defiler's Throne (Hell Bent/Heaven Sent #3) by Isobel Lucas 
  • Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror #6) by Karina Halle 

If you're wondering what my next few reviews will be, here's an idea: Glitch, Spark, Fated and Echo. No idea when they'll be posted but that is what I have lined up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment