11.18.2012

Surprise: "Submerged" & "Allegiance" Teasers!

I haven't posted any teasers in a while, so I figured I'd post one from "Submerged" as well as the opening to "Allegiance". I can't post too much from "Allegiance" as the first page contains a crap-load of spoilers for those who haven't read "Program 13".

Here's a long teaser from "Submerged":


Heads up: this is the LAST teaser I will be posting from "Submerged". I can't really post anything else from the story without spoiling something, plus it'll be going on submission this December.

And here is a small teaser from "Allegiance":

Hope.
It was both the best thing and the worst thing that could happen to a person. It had the ability to consume a person, to become them. 
I wish that I could post a longer teaser from "Allegiance" but it'll reveal way too much. Sorry!

<3 Nicole

P.S. Reviews will resume starting this week. I'm still closed to review requests until January though as I have a TON of books to read as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment