10.07.2012

New to My Shelves (10)

Instead of doing In My Mailbox, I'm going to start doing New to My Shelves every Sunday.


Books purchased:
  • Alchemy (Mercian Trilogy #2) by K.J. Wignall
  • Shadows (Ashes Trilogy #2) by Ilsa J. Bick
I've got to admit. I'm a bit bummed about Shadows. I've tried reading it twice now, and I even got around 60 pages in, but I can't get into it. Which sucks since I *loved* Ashes. I'm going to give it another shot, but honestly, I think it might be a DNF for me. Hopefully Alchemy isn't a miss too.



eBooks Purchased:
  • Wool Omnibus Edition (Wool #1-5) by Hugh Howey (Kindle Daily Deal)
  • On Raven's Wings (Hell Bent/Heaven Sent #1) by Isobel Lucas ($0.99)
  • Awaken (Awaken #1) by Katie Kacvinsky ($3.99)
  • Down for the Count (Dare Me) by Christine Bell ($2.99)
  • Passion and Pain (Dancers and Divas #1) by Kathy Petrakis (Was a Kindle freebie)
  • My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron ($3.99)
  • Zoe Thanatos by Crystal Cierlak (Was a Kindle freebie)
What books did you get this week? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment