It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
- Regret (Possession #1.5) by Elana Johnson (review here)
- On Raven's Wings (Hell Bent/Heaven Sent #1) by Isobel Lucas (review to come)
- Resist: A Possession Short Story (Possession .5) by Elana Johnson (review here)
- Gustav Gloom and the People Taker by Adam-Troy Castro (review here)
- The Forsaken (The Forsaken #1) by Lisa M. Stasse
- Eve and Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate
- Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman
I'm currently reading The Forsaken, which I'm actually enjoying so far, so I've decided to randomly giveaway a hardcover copy. How do you enter? Easy, you just need to follow this blog and then leave a comment below with your e-mail address (or Twitter username if you prefer).
- You must be at least thirteen years old to enter.
- This giveaway is US only.
- You have until Saturday (10/13) to enter.
- You must be a follower of this blog, and you must leave a comment below.
- Capture will be free for the next two days (I decided to use the rest of my freebie days on KDP, so this will be the final free promotion).
- Program 13 is now $0.99 on Amazon until November 1st.
- No Place Like Home should be hitting Kobo, Apple, and other eBook stores soon.
- Rare Talents, The Yearning and Program 12 are all free through Smashwords.
- Signed paperback copies of Program 13, Capture and No Place Like Home.
- Signed Program 13 bookmarks.
- Digital ARC of Allegiance when available.
- $15 Amazon gift-card