8.10.2012

Update on "Capture".

 
Remember how I said that my Word doc for "Capture" wouldn't open? Well, unfortunately it wasn't because my work computer was being stupid. It really won't open.

Since I now have to reformat the paperback copy and go back and redo EVERYTHING, I'm going to switch the release dates for "Capture" and "Program 13".

I know, I know, I hate when release dates change. It's a pain in the butt, however, "Program 13" is pretty much done. So, why not switch the dates if it makes sense?

"Program 13" will be released on August 20th, 2012 now, and "Capture" will be released on August 27th, 2012 instead. Like I said, I don't want to release crap, and I want to make sure that I thoroughly edit "Capture" before releasing it to the public.

If you're unsure whether or not "Program 13" is something that you'd like to read, I've posted the prologue + the first five chapters posted on Wattpad.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment