2.21.2021

HUNTED is Complete!

Well, it's official. HUNTED is complete. My standalone Young Adult vampire book is done, and I'm honestly kind of excited. I'm in the process of trying to find it a home right now. I'm hopeful I will have news to share in a couple of weeks. 

I know I disappeared again. This was mainly due to needing time for me. As many of you know, I do have some health issues: fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis being the main two culprits. When I experience bad flare-ups, it makes it hard to do much of anything. This includes writing, unfortunately. So, yes. I did disappear, but I'm back. I'm feeling a little better now, thanks to my doctor, so I'm focusing on getting my release schedule back on track.

Since HUNTED is finished, I'm back to working on BRAVE NEW WORLD. That novella is nearly complete, I just need time to edit and make sure the timelines match before I give a new publishing date. I'm also going to return to working on TIME AFTER TIME, as well as my two Radish stories: HAUNTED and DEADLY LITTLE SECRET.

I also have plans to write a brand new story specifically for a publisher I've been interested in submitting to for some time now: NineStar Press. This one will be a novella, so around 20k words. I plan on knocking it out relatively soon.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment