4.12.2021

HUNTED News: Title Change & More!

I'm incredibly happy to announce InkSpell has picked up HUNTED for publication.

I officially signed the contract on Friday. I still had the book out on submission at a couple other publishers, however, after working with InkSpell on the COLLIDE series and my short story in MAGIC & MISCHIEF, I felt InkSpell was a good fit for this title.

There are a few changes, though. The book will now be titled THANKS FOR THE VENOM. And while I do intend for it to be a standalone, I am not against writing sequels in the future should I come up with the right story to tell. The book is currently set for publication in August 2022.

I adore this book so much. Harley is such a fun character, and I love her dynamic with Drake. I've been toying with some potential sequels or prequels, which is why I'm not ruling out future installments. If something becomes of these ideas, I'll be sure to announce it here. For the time being, though, this is a standalone title and I'm excited to share it with all of you... next year.

Onto other news!

I'm currently working on TIME AFTER TIME now. I intended to self-publish this last month. However, the book was not where it needed to be; it's still not quite there, but I'm happy with how it is coming along. I'm still debating on whether or not I want to self-publish it or submit it to some publishers. This, like THANKS FOR THE VENOM, will be a standalone.

Above is an unedited snippet from the book.

This is a Young Adult romance story. It has some dark moments, but there are plenty of sweet moments thrown in, too. If you enjoyed the Emile Reed Chronicles, I think you'll enjoy this story.

As I'm finishing this book up, I'm also working on BRAVE NEW WORLD. I want to ensure I wrap up all the stories for our four heroes. Technically, it could be done as is, but I don't feel as though it is a completion to the series. These girls deserve to have a proper sendoff. When it's ready, I will do a new pre-order through Draft2Digital, which will allow it to be pre-ordered through all eBook retailers!

As to other releases for the year... I intend on finishing DEADLY LITTLE SECRET on Radish, as well as HAUNTED. When these are complete, there will be an exclusivity window to Radish and then I'll be free to self-publish them everywhere. So, keep an eye out!

Other than those titles, AS WE FALL is my only other planned release this year. You'll get that book in October. 

I do have ideas for new books, of course, but I don't want to announce anything until it has been completed going forward. For now, back to writing I go!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment