11.06.2020

New Story: LEAVE ME HAUNTED on Radish!

Do you use Radish? Well then, you're in luck!

I have a new story I'm publishing exclusively on Radish titled LEAVE ME HAUNTED.

It has ghosts and romance... and it's New Adult.


This was a project I intended to write after I finished HUNTED.
Obviously, that didn't happen. I'm working on four different titles at the moment. This one is probably the craziest. It's also the heaviest on the romance... but there are ghosts!

Something you probably don't know about me? I watch all of those paranormal investigation shows. All. Of. Them. So, I've been wanting to write something inspired by them for some time. HAUNTED is the story I didn't know I needed to write. It's just fun, and boy, I needed something fun to write.

Like DEADLY LITTLE SECRET (on Dreame!) and HUNTED, this is a standalone story. However, because it's on Radish and I'm publishing a chapter every week, I don't know how long it'll be just yet. The first chapter goes live on November 7th and the second chapter goes live on November 14th. So, every Saturday, you'll receive a new chapter of Emma and Zack goodness.

You can also read PROGRAM 13 and SUBMERGED in full on Radish now, too.

My goal is to publish a second Radish exclusive story in early 2021, as my current projects will be completed by December. However, no promises just yet. If I do, would you prefer more Young Adult or New Adult titles?

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment