11.14.2020

DEADLY LITTLE SECRET is Moving to Radish!

I've made the decision to pull DEADLY LITTLE SECRET from Dreame. It's now on Radish Fiction. Overall, I did not have a pleasant experience with Dreame. (I was offered an exclusive contract for it, but ultimately passed.) I am loving Radish, though! So you can find both DEADLY LITTLE SECRET and LEAVE ME HAUNTED on there now. 

If you haven't met Lila and Jay yet, I would suggest you do so. The story goes live on Radish on November 21st and will release on chapter at a time. (Yes, there's romance. It's a fun one, too!)


I decided not to finish NaNoWriMo. It was a decision I didn't make lightly. Ultimately, I just don't have it in me. (I don't know if I've touched on this in the past: I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.) I wish I did - trust me. I've learned in recent years, however, it's not good to push myself if I can't physically do it. The writing is getting done. It's just at my own pace... which is probably better. My NaNo drafts are always terrible. (Here's looking at you, CAPTURE.)

I'm going to knock out HUNTED this month and then focus on TIME AFTER TIME and BRAVE NEW WORLD. (Yes, I'll be updating my Radish exclusives, too. Those are only a chapter at a time, though, so it's not bad.)

I'll be submitting HUNTED to Entangled Publishing (for the Teen Crave line), Evernight Teen, Clean Teen Publishing, and InkSpell once it has been completed and edited. I'm hopeful it'll find a home. If it doesn't, you'll get it early on in 2021 from me. Either way, you're getting Harley and Drake... at some point!

I've finally gotten around to trying to knock out more audiobook titles. This includes COLLIDE, the rest of the EMILE REED series, and ARABELLA. No promises, as I need to go through auditions and find the best narrators for each project... but I'm working on it.

I know I haven't been making any updates on books I'm reading lately. I am reading, though, and I'm still purchasing more books than I probably have a right to given my TBR pile. I'll try to get back into the habit of doing Stacking My Shelves posts.

Don't forget: ALL I WANT FOR CHIRSTMAS is out on the 23rd! (You can actually snag a paperback copy now; the paperback will only be live until a week before Christmas! It's a limited-run.)

<3 Nicole Sobon

No comments:

Post a Comment