11.02.2020

New Story: DEADLY LITTLE SECRET!

Hey everyone!

So, if you read yesterday's post, you'll know I started writing a few more projects. One of them is LEAVE ME HAUNTED, which will be available on Radish in a couple of weeks. However, there is one you can read right now. It's a completely new story titled DEADLY LITTLE SECRET. I'm not sure how long it'll be - I'm keeping it ongoing. But! It's a fun New Adult title with action, suspense, and plenty of romance.

Lila and Jay are probably one of my favorite couples - right up there with Taylen and Glate from the Outbreak duology. I hope you guys enjoy getting to know them!


You can read this new story exclusively on Dreame: https://www.dreame.com/novel/UaOnYZaoXTEOtZJKCGU7Sg%3D%3D.html

If you enjoy the story, please feel free to share it with others. 

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment