11.01.2020

Sunday Update: LEAVE ME HAUNTED, NaNo, & Radish!

I've been pretty quiet this week. This is because I'm hard at work writing multiple projects!

As of right now, here is what I'm writing right now:

  • HUNTED (Standalone YA Novel)
  • TIME AFTER TIME (NaNoWriMo Project)
  • DEADLY LITTLE SECRET
  • LEAVE ME HAUNTED (Radish Exclusive Story)

Here's a snipped from HUNTED:

I can't wait to introduce these characters to you. I adore Harley so, so much. And Drake and Felix are pretty great, too! The plan is to submit it to a few publishers and/or agents once I finish writing it and editing it. If I can't find a home for it? I'll self-publish it, of course. I should note: This is a standalone story. No sequels. No prequels. No shorts. It feels nice to write a standalone story for once.

TIME AFTER TIME:

The book I never properly announced. It's my NaNoWriMo project for this year. I'm already 1,600 words in, and I'm excited. It's going to be around 60K words when done. It's also a standalone. (I know!) It's YA and it's a love story with a twist. You'll get to meet Maya in March 2021. Pre-orders are already live on Amazon

DEADLY LITTLE SECRET:

This is a story I wrote initially to submit to Readict. However, I found it works better for Dreame. I submitted the first three chapters for contract consideration. You can read those chapters NOW by heading here. (Note: That is just the cover I'm using on Dreame.)

LEAVE ME HAUNTED:

The New Adult ghost story I've been teasing. I started writing this out of the blue a few nights ago and knocked out 2k words in one session. I love this story already. Emma and Zack? You're going to love them. There will be scary moments. There will be steamy moments. It's mainly inspired by my love of the ghost hunting shows on Travel Channel. I'll start publishing this story on Radish soon. I want to have at least seven chapters ready to go first. (Note: That is just the cover I'm using on Radish.)

Also, I should note: SUBMERGED is going live on Radish as of next weekend. Two chapters every weekend until the full book is uploaded. (It's all been pre-scheduled already.) I might also sneak a few more originals on there in the coming weeks.

Other Updates:

  • I've unpublished DECODING EVIE. The story will (hopefully) be live on Dreame in full going forward.
  • I'm already toying with my next writing projects for December. I will be finishing BRAVE NEW WORLD in December. (I already started it, I just paused it to knock out HUNTED.) After that? I have some free time. I'll be knocking out AS WE FALL and AS WE RISE in early 2021, as well as GROW UP & BLOW AWAY. Outside of those books? I don't have much planned. It seems strange to have a pretty open 2021 to write whatever I want, but I'll take it!

Don't forget to pre-order ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS! It's a cute little second-chance romance set during Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment