11.23.2020

New Release: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is Now Available.

It has been a bit since I've had a new release. And honestly? Releasing a new title in 2020 is... interesting. Still, I'm excited to say ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is now available. This short read (around 14K words) is a cute New Adult, second-chance romance. 

Meet Jana and Greg!


I'm doing a very, very, very limited paperback run as it doesn't hit the 100+ page mark in print. If you want a paperback copy, you can snag one through Amazon for the next two weeks. If you prefer audiobooks? I'm happy to say ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS will be hitting Audible very soon. I just approved the files today - it's perfect! - I'm just waiting on Audible to approve the audiobook now.

I'm off to finish work on HUNTED and BRAVE NEW WORLD.

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment