10.03.2020

Writing, Writing, Writing.

Hey everyone! It has been a bit since I updated this. Apologies!

I've been busy working and writing. All I Want for Christmas is nearly finished. I'm super happy with this story, it's cute and a nice holiday read. I will start posting teasers more often. I'm slowly starting to post some on my Facebook page, so keep an eye out for that. :)

The main purpose for this post, however, is to see what kind of stories you'd all like to see from me.

I have Hunted coming up. (I will query it first!) I also have Time After Time, and the fourth Guardians novella, Brave New World. However, my slate is pretty open beyond that. I have plenty of half-finished books, but I want to know what you guys want from me next. More contemporary? More science fiction? More dystopian? Do you want some shorts from books I already released? I'm all ears. Let me know!

I should note I'm done writing in the world of the Emile Reed series for now -- with the exception of Rebirth. There are plenty of stories I've already told in that world. That's the only series I'm not willing to revisit at this time.

Back to writing and editing I go.

<3 Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment