7.23.2020

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS -- Coming in November.

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all safe! I've been in quarantine for a few weeks now -- this is week four for me -- and while I have been working still, I have somehow managed to find time to write. I'm working on HUNTED, and I hope to have that finished by next month. (It's taking long as it's a full-length novel.) But I do have a surprise release you'll be getting this November.

I've been wanting to write a Christmas novella for a few years now. In fact, I write down "Untitled Christmas Novella" on my release schedule every year. It has just never happened... until now. I'm excited to announce ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS is coming this November.

It's a New Adult contemporary romance novella. If you love the Hallmark and Lifetime Christmas movies? You'll like this one. It's light reading. It's romantic. And I'm loving every minute spent working on it.

Expect to see the cover next month.
I'm hoping to have pre-order links up by mid-August, too.

<3
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment