4.22.2020

Well, Hello There!

I am absolutely terrible at updating this thing. If you follow me on Facebook, you'll know I intend to delete this blog down the line. The reasoning is because I do want to start an actual website. For now, though, I want to give a very big update.

I'm in the middle of writing two books. I took a much-needed break from my other projects to dive into two brand new worlds. The first project is titled Hunted and is a standalone novel. It'll be around 60K words and as of now, I've only written 8K words. So, it'll be a bit before I even start the editing process. The good news, however, is that I'm also working on a standalone novella titled My Soul to Save. That project is being written with the intention of giving it to a specific publisher. I'm turning it in next month (May), so you'll have news on that one very, very soon.

As for my other projects? I am finishing Seraphina. Why is it taking so long? Not sure. Honestly, I just haven't had the motivation to finish that series. I've made good progress on the title, it's a matter of finishing it now.

Some other news: Release, the sequel to Capture? Well, it's back on. When I wrote Capture a decade ago -- yes, a decade! -- I intended to write the sequel immediately after. That, of course, never happened. I instead went straight into penning Program 13, which led to me spending years in that universe. I've since written a synopsis for Release and intend on publishing it this Fall.

Don't forget. All four installments of the Collide series are now available from InkSpell Publishing!



<3 Nicole Sobon

No comments:

Post a Comment