7.03.2017

New Covers, Plus a Surprise Sale on My Books!

I'm on my lunch break, so today's post is going to be short and sweet! Carrie of Forward Authority has worked her magic on the covers for both Standby and New Beginnings, and those covers (shown below) should start showing up within the next hour or two.


Along with those spiffy new covers, I also dropped the prices on nearly all of my books!

Right now, you can grab the following for $0.99 through all eBook retailers:


The price on Stouthearted is at $1.99 right now. I may lower it to $0.99, but I won't have a chance to do so for about another day or two.

I also lowered the prices on The Emile Reed Chronicles: The Complete Series and The Outbreak Duology. So new readers looking for finished series can now jump into both of those at a super cheap price.

I'm not sure how long I'll keep the prices lowered, so grab your copies while you can!

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment