3.01.2015

New to My Shelves!



I ended up going to my local library's book sale last weekend because I needed to get out of the house. I figured it was close by, so if I got dizzy or sick, I'd be able to get home quickly. (Other than work, I've pretty much been confining myself to my bedroom for the past two weeks. That's how bad my headaches and how bad the dizzy spells have been.) I didn't stay too long, but I was able to grab a few good books during my quick trip. The rest were all from Book Outlet... except for The Return & Ready Player One.

From the library book sale:
  • Wonder Woman by S.D. Perry & Britta Dennison
  • The Nimble Man (The Menagerie #1) by Christopher Golden & Thomas E. Sniegoski 
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
  • The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
  • The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
  • Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
I'm not a big DC fan. I know, I know, I just prefer Marvel, but even I can admit the awesomeness that is Wonder Woman. This book was only $0.80, so I couldn't pass it up! As for Bared to You, a friend of mine recommended the Crossfire trilogy to me since I don't care for Fifty Shades of Grey, so I was excited to find the first book at the library's used book sale for only $1!

From Book Outlet:
  • Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander
  • The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer Probst
  • Brain Camp by Susan Kim, Laurence Klavan, and Faith Erin Hicks
  • Scan by Walter Jury and Sarah Fine
  • Extraction by Stephanie Diaz
  • Elusion (Elusion #1) by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam
From Amazon:
  • The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Confession time: I have yet to finish Sentinel. I started it, and then I put it down for some reason. I'm going to have to finish it soon so that I can read this, because I love Seth.

From LootCrate:
  • Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
This is actually my second copy of this book, so I'll probably end up giving it away to my brother or something. I started reading this book back in October of last year, and I was actually really enjoying it, so I'm going to have to pick it back up now. Also, I'm going to need LootCrate to include books more often.

What books did you get this week?

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment