2.08.2015

New to My Shelves!



I purchased a signed copy of Witches of Echo Park by Amber Benson through Midtown Comics. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grab a ticket for her signing during NYCC, so I had to jump on the chance to purchase a signed copy.

I received a copy of Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire through BookMooch. This is a book I've been putting off reading as I've heard veryyyy mixed things about it, but I decided I'd finally give it a go soon.

eBooks From NetGalley For Review:
  • Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry (Comic)
  • Model Behavior by Tamara Morgan
I loved, loved, loved Rot & Ruin when I read it a couple of years ago, so I can't wait to read the comic book... even though I haven't read the last two books in the series yet. (I know, I'm slacking!)

 
Freebies Grabbed From Amazon:
  • One Night of Sin by Elle Kennedy
  • Sneaking Candy by Lisa Burstein
What books did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment