1.25.2015

New to My Shelves!



I made another trip to the library used book sale this weekend and picked up a few books. I'm actually really excited about what I was able to score! (A nearly brand-new copy of Sharp Objects for only $1.50? Sold!)

What I picked up at the book sale:
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkien
  • The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
  • Mysterious Skin by Scott Heim
  • A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire #3) by George R.R. Martin
  • Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
  • Night of the Living Rerun (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1 #2) by Arthur Byron Cover
  • House Corrino (Prelude to Dune #3) by Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson
  • Breathe: A Ghost Story by Cliff McNish
  • Halting State (Halting State #1) by Charles Stross
  • Mostly Harmless (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #5) by Douglas Adams
  • SYLO (The SYLO Chronicles #1) by D.J. MacHale
*I actually picked up The Martian from Amazon.


Other books I purchased:
  • Mind the Gap: Volume 3
  • Star Wars #1 (Exclusive Loot Crate Variant)
  • Marvel Super Heroes: Secret Wars by Alex Irvine
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
I've purchased multiple copies of Star Wars #1, but I'm still waiting for those to come in. The only one I've received so far is the Loot Crate variant since my Loot Crate came in this past week. And I'm still waiting for the first two volumes of Mind the Gap to come in. I had to order the third volume through Amazon since Midtown didn't have it in stock. I really enjoyed the first volume, so I can't wait to start the other two.


I also picked up a few eBooks this week:
  • Game for Marriage (Game for It #1) by Karen Erickson (Freebie!)
  • Inspire (The Muse #1) by Cora Carmack
  • Third Degree by Julie Cross

 
And I received a couple of books for review:
  • Snapped by Christine D'Abo
  • Greta and the Glass Kingdom by Chloe Jacobs
I'm currently reading Of Shadow & Stone and I just started Snapped (which I should finish by tomorrow), I plan on reading Greta #2 after those. 

What books did you pick up this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment