12.21.2014

New to My Shelves!





Books that I Purchased:
  • The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
  • The Stand by Stephen King
  • Life, The Universe, and Everything (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy #3) by Douglas Adams
  • Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
  • Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5) by Richelle Mead
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
  • Shadowmancer (Shadowmancer, Bk 1) by G.P. Taylor
  • Spirit Gate by Kate Elliott
I decided to head to the final used book sale hosted by my local library for 2014. I have been avoiding going for the past couple of months because my to-read pile is pretty insane right now, but I made up for it on this visit. (Everything pictured above except for Wicked was purchased at the book sale.)





eBooks Purchased:
  • Collide: Episode One -- yes, I did purchase my own book :)
  • Dirty London by Kelley York
  • Marked by Sarah Fine
  • The Legacy by Necole Ryse
  • Once Upon a Darkness by Aria Kane
What books did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment