11.16.2014

New to My Shelves!


So, I think it is safe to say I'm no longer participating in NaNo this year. I fell behind when I was sick, and there's no way in heck I can catch-up at this point. This doesn't mean I won't be updating The Shadow Program (the book I'm writing on Wattpad) regularly, because I will, but that is the only NaNo-type project I'll be working on. On the plus side? Not working on NaNo will allow me to (hopefully) get on a regular blogging schedule... beginning with today's New to My Shelves post!
eBooks that I purchased:
Nocte (The Nocte Trilogy, Book 1) by Courtney Cole
ARV-3 (The After Light Saga, Book 1) by Cameo Renae
Donners of the Dead by Karina Halle
Because You Exist (Light in the Dark Series, #1) by Tiffany Truitt 

Books that I purchased:
The Body Electric by Beth Revis
Between by Megan Whitmer


Comic Books I Purchased:
The Superior Spider-Man #32
The Amazing Spider-Man #9
Thor #2
She-Hulk #10
Captain Marvel #9
All-New Captain America #1
Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier #2
Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #1
Hawkeye vs Deadpool #2

Some rambling about comics:
Three of my favorite female-led comics out right now? Thor, Captain Marvel, and She-Hulk (which ends after two more issues, sadly). Also worth picking up? The current Black Widow series which is fantastic, the new Ms. Marvel series which I will continue to recommend to everyone, and Elektra (which I think is also on the cancellation block, sadly). Also? The new Spider-Woman solo series kicks off next week, so I'd suggest picking that up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment