6.03.2014

Teaser Tuesday: STOUTHEARTED!


I haven't posted a lot of Glate and Taylen moments from Stouthearted yet, so I figured I should for today's teaser. I love these characters to bits, and I can't wait to share this book with all of you! For now, here's another teaser:

“You never cease to amaze me, princess.”
“What can I say? I enjoy keeping you on your toes.”
“Not as much as I do you.” He wrapped his arm around my waist, pressing my body firmly against his. Lust rolled off of him in waves, trapping me beneath its hold.
Glate’s eyes locked on mine, and I could see the hunger in them – the need – because I felt it, too. And all I wanted was the completely lose myself in him, to become one with him.
“You’re going to be the death of me, girlie,” he groaned. His warm breath grazed over my neck as he tucked my loose hair behind my ear. He cupped my face in his free hand and gently grazed my bottom lip with his thumb. “Do you want me to stop?”
I moved my hand to his lower back and dug my fingers into the fabric of his t-shirt. “I’d much rather you shut up and kiss me already.”
Stouthearted will be available in July. 
I'll continue posting teasers every Tuesday on my Facebook page until it releases next month. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment