5.18.2014

New to My Shelves!


I managed to stay off of NetGalley this week since I have a ton of books to review as it is.
But I did receive one book for review from a publisher:

I'm planning to dive into Veiled next week. It looks like an interesting vampire story, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading it.

Comics that I purchased back on Free Comic Book day from Midtown Comics:
  Since I couldn't make it out for Free Comic Book Day that weekend, I decided to take advantage of the discounts Midtown was having on their website.

My latest haul from my local library's book sale (all of this was only $6!!!):

I'm happy because I finally have a matching set of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. (I had different editions of each book previously.) The lady at the library got very excited when I handed over the Star Trek books, which led to a mini geek-out session. Always fun to run into another Trekkie.

And my Winter Soldier bag that I ordered a month ago finally came in! I'm planning on bringing it with me when I go to the Philadelphia Comic Con. If I'm going to be meeting the Winter Soldier himself, it only seems fitting, no? =)

And now I'm off to work on STOUTHEARTED. 
If you're not following my Facebook page and you're a fan of SUBMERGED, I suggest you fix that. I'll be posting teasers from STOUTHEARTED every Tuesday until the book is finally published. =)

<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment