5.11.2014

New to My Shelves!



This week, I purchased a paperback copy of Out of Mind by Jen McLaughlin.

And I ended up purchasing a few eBooks because I'm weak: 
  • Find Me by Romily Bernard (Kindle daily deal!)
  • Nova: Annihilation Conquest (Comic)
  • Captain America: Civil War (Comic)
  • Annihilation: Book One (Comic)
  • Fragile Line by Brooklyn Skye
  • Creators by Tiffany Truitt
  • Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (Only $0.31!)
eBooks Borrowed From The Library:
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • Captivate by Vanessa Garden
Digital ARCs From NetGalley:
  • Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane
Some updates:
The paperback edition of Capture will be available to purchase either starting tomorrow or Tuesday. It really depends on when Createspace reviews it. The eBook edition will not release until May 23rd. You can currently pre-order it through Kobo and Smashwords. The pre-order link should go live on iTunes and Barnes & Noble over the next couple of days. As for Amazon, I'm unable to offer a pre-order option through them so it won't be available on Amazon until the 23rd. Sorry about that, Kindle readers!

I wrote a short story called The Humane Zombie. It's a funny Halloween-ish story that I submitted to an anthology. If they reject it, I'll post it on my blog for free in October. It's only around 2,000 words so it is on the short side. But it's probably the lightest (tone wise) story that I've written to date, and I adore the characters. *fingers crossed*

I ordered new bookmarks recently for Stouthearted and the Emile Reed Chronicles. I haven't ordered Capture swag just yet since I need to be careful with my money, but that'll be available soon enough! Here's a look at the Stouthearted bookmarks:



Also, because I hated the other temporary cover for the Emile Reed omnibus, I made an updated one. Again, this is only temporary. The plan is to have my wonderful cover designer (Carrie of Forward Authority Design Services) redo the cover for the omnibus edition after she finishes with the others. Everything will match in the end, I promise. =)

Lastly, I ordered a few post cards last week. I only have a limited amount, so I'm not sure how I'll be giving them away just yet, but they'll be up for giveaway one way or another.


And now I'm off to finish reading Unremembered so that I can post my review later on.
<3 Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment