4.26.2014

New to My Shelves + Updates!





Purchased:
Love, in English by Karina Halle

I'm really trying to limit my book buying at the moment, since I'm going away in two months, but I needed this one in paperback. It's far too pretty not to have on my shelf.

Updates:
  • I wrote a short story that I'm going to submit to an anthology call. If they reject it, I'll post it for free on the blog. I needed to write something new, something fun, and this short story fit the bill. It doesn't tie into any of my other projects, and it is only around 2,000 words, so it is super short. But I like it.
  • I've been on a bit of a movie kick these past couple of weeks. I watched Now Is Good (on Netflix), which was a good tear-jerker, and I watched In Your Eyes on Vimeo (you can rent it for $5). In Your Eyes wasn't what I expected it to be, and I love it for that fact alone. It's a good indie movie, and I would suggest checking it out.
  • I will be going on vacation in June. The plan is to have Stouthearted finished and edited before I leave. I still have a lot of writing to do, but I am working on it!
  • There's an update coming on Collide soon, I promise! There is also a good reason on why I stopped posting it on Wattpad.
I was supposed to have oral surgery on Friday, but since the dentist figured out it was something else entirely, that has been rescheduled. So I'm still around if anyone needs me! =)

<3
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment