3.16.2014

New to My Shelves!


I'm avoiding NetGalley, as I'm playing review catch-up right now, but I did snatch Snitch (The Bea Chronicles, 2). I loved the first book, and I've been eagerly awaiting the sequel. So I kind of had to.


As for books that I purchased this week, I only purchased one:
  • Darkhouse by Karina Halle
I actually had the original paperback that Karina sent me a few years back when I reviewed it, but I've been meaning to purchase the new paperback. (I like the books on my shelves to match, which usually leads to me repurchasing my favorite books.)

Also, I wasn't planning on revealing the cover for Stouthearted until later this month. But! I'm impatient, and it's way too pretty to keep to myself. So expect the post to give live tomorrow. =)

For now, here is a teaser:


<3
Nicole

P.S. I am catching up on my reading, as well as trying to squeeze in writing in my free time. Because of that, the blog has been quiet. I apologize for that, I am here, and I am working on catching up. I'm almost finished with Snitch (The Bea Chronicles, 2) and I'm at the halfway point in Avalon, so reviews are coming. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment