2.09.2014

New to My Shelves!


This week's New to My Shelves post is actually going to cover these past two weeks, since I kind of forgot to post one last week. Oop!


Purchased:
  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Comics (Volumes 1-7)
  2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus: Volume 1
  3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus: Volume2
  4. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
  5. My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M. Cameron 
  6. Death's Daughter by Amber Benson
  7. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Resurrecting Ravana
  8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Child of the Hunt
I just finished my annual re-watching of the entire BtVS series, so I'm in full Buffy mode right now. (Seriously, I forgot how much I loved that show.) I actually scored the two Buffy novels for $0.60 (yes, total) at my local library's used book sale. Woot!


eBooks Purchased:

  1. Mindspeak by Heather Sunseri -- Freebie
  2. Gilded (The Gilded Series, Book One) by Christina Farley -- Prime Freebie
  3. The Archived by Victoria Schwab -- Only $0.99!

A few things worth noting:

  • Rebooted is available for pre-order on Smashwords. Again, Rebooted will be available for $1.99 until February 28th. After that, it'll increase to $2.99.
  • I'm hoping to finish New Beginnings this week, but no promises.
  • I'm still waiting to hear back from two publishers concerning Capture. I'm hoping to know something soon, but it'll probably be a month or two before I hear anything.
  • Is Love: Volume 2 & Volume 3 will be available at the end of the month.
  • Chapters 1 & 2 of Collide are now available to read on Wattpad. I'll be updating this weekly, so expect Chapter 3 this week.
I won't be here next weekend, as I'll be going out of state for a few days. Since I'll be in Georgia, I'm going to do some research for Stouthearted (if you'll recall, Taylen and company ended up in GA at the end of Submerged). I'm also going to bring back some souvenirs to giveaway when Stouthearted is finally published. =)

P.S. Emile Reed fans: I'm going to make the entire series available as one eBook as soon as I publish New Beginnings (yes, all seven installments as one eBook). Would you guys want a paperback omnibus of the series, too? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment