1.19.2014

New to My Shelves!


I'm trying to avoid purchasing more books right now, mainly because my TBR pile is INSANE at the moment. So, even though I really didn't get anything this past week, I'm honestly okay with that, haha. It's nice to have a small breather. =)

Purchased:
  • The Spectacular Now on DVD! 
This was easily one of my favorite movies from 2013. I actually liked the movie more than the book!


For Review:
  • Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott
Thanks to Scholastic Press and NetGalley!

I have a few books to finish reading this week: Salt (Salt #1) by Danielle Ellison, The Wild One (Forever Wild #3) by Magan Vernon, and Silver and Stone (Bloodlines Series #1) by J.D. Thompson. I'm working through my review books before I dive into anything else. Expect a ton of reviews over the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment