1.05.2014

New to My Shelves!



Books For Review:
  • Stormbringer (Weather Witch #2) by Shannon Delany
Thanks to St. Martin's Griffin!


Books Purchased:
  • Fireblood (Fireblood #1) by Trisha Wolfe
  • Extracted (The Lost Imperials #1) by Sherry D. Ficklin and Tyler Jolley
I adore Trisha Wolfe, so I had to purchase a paperback copy of Fireblood. I really need to get around to finishing it so that I can post my review. As for Extracted, I have an eBook copy already, but Buy.com randomly sent me a $10 gift-card, so I had to buy a paperback copy, too. (I adore the cover!)

eBooks Purchased:
  • Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
  • Life, A.D.: Life, After. Dez. by Michelle E Reed
  • The Saving Mars Series (Saving Mars, Defying Mars, Losing Mars) by Cidney Swanson
  • The Headhunters Race (Headhunters #1) by Kimberly Afe
  • Weather Witch (Weather Witch #1) by Shannon Delany
  • Cinders & Sapphires (At Somerton #1) by Leila Rasheed
  • The Bishop Witches (Bound by the Craft, #1) by Ruby Knight
  • Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson
eBooks for review/Gifted:
  • Ruined (The Eternal Balance #1) by Jus Accardo
  • Shattered Veil (The Diatous Wars #1) by Tracy E. Banghart -- from NetGalley
Thank you to Liz from Entangled Publishing for gifting me a copy of Ruined! I can't wait to read it. =)

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment